- Responsible for operation and maintenance of the company games' social medias like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube etc.
- Responsible for answering game players' questions, recording the feedback.
- Maintain online community relationship, plan and organize online activities.
- Assist operation dept. to propose the suggestions for game optimization to improve game operation data.
- Accomplish other tasks delivered by the supervisor.
- Passionate for games, enjoy communicating with users, understand users' mentality and habits well.
- 1 years' above game customer service related working experience above.
- Familiar with English language, with Chinese language will be priority.
- Have mature teamwork spirit, passionate for game career.
- Have proactive working attitude and professional ethics, can work under pressure.
- Prefer candidates with online community managing experience.