- In charge of recruiting and the employee interview.
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process including CV screening, shortlisting to the general manager,the interview arrangement, the F2F/online interview and offer negotiation etc.
- Deeply understand the opening positions’ needs, keep looking for more effective channels, assess the channels regularly.
- Maintain recruiting data weekly and monthly report and ensure keeping the data accuracy over 95%.
- Deeply understand the business and employee development situation of the department you in charge of, get monthly updates of the projects schedule and the team members’ responsibilities.
- Bachelor degree or above, prefer HR and Psychology major.
- More than 3 years recruiting working experience, prefer internet/game industry experience.
- Solid recruiting experience and skills, familiar with the recruiting process and channels.
- Mature interview skills, effectively prevent the potential hiring risks during the interviews.
- Open, easy-going, have good communication skill, strong sense of responsibility and result-oriented.
- Excellent in English, with Chinese language will be priority.
Contact Email: email@example.com